CELEBRATING 40 YEARS IN BUSINESS!
2023 Honda Power EU7000iSFeatures may include:
- Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
- Super quiet & fuel efficient
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
- Fuel injected - better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance
Electronic Fuel Injection offers better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance
- The EU7000iS can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
- Smart electronic fuel injection technology increases fuel efficiency, eliminates the engine choke, and reduces fuel associated carburetor problems. And of course, the reliable Honda GX390 engine is designed for long life and superior performance.
Fuel efficient - runs up to 16 hours on 5.1 gal. of fuel
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU7000iS operates at 52 to 58 dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for supplemental RV power, powering outdoor events, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU7000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs between 6.4 to 16 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
Easy folding handles
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
i-Monitor system tracks hours, RPM, battery volts, and wattage
- The EU7000iS has convenient handles that can be raised for transport and lowered for more compact storage.
- i-Monitor' provides information on hours of operation, wattage and engine speed, as well as diagnostics for convenient dealer servicing.
120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility
- The EU7000iS features two GFCI 20 amp, 120 V duplex outlets, meeting ETL and NEC standards.
3 year residential and commercial warranty
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
Wheel kit standard
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
Convenient push button electric start
- The EU7000iS is easy to maneuver and transport.
Protected by Oil Alert®
- Easy recoil starting is also available as a back up.
Electronic circuit breakers
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Protects the generator from being overloaded.
Vehicle:2023 Honda Power EU7000iS
Location:Wild West Motoplex
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Dry Weight: 263.2 lb.
Electrical : AC Output
Engine: Honda GX390 EFI
Fuel Capacity: Tank
Height: 28.4" | Handles Folded
Length: 47.2" | Handles Folded
Noise Level: 58 dB(A) @ rated load, 52 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
Run Time Per Tankful: 6.4 hrs.@ rated load, 16.0 hrs. @ 1/4 load
Starter: Recoil, electric
Width: 27.6" | Handles Folded
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.